Unitarian Universalists believe we are all connected, and we encourage deeper connections within our Fellowship. Some of the ways to become more connected, make lifelong friends, and find companionship on your spiritual path include:
- Becoming a member
- Asking for support from our pastoral and caring teams
- Joining in the work of the Fellowship through committees
- Joining in the joy of the Fellowship through groups and activities, including music
- Becoming a steward of the Fellowship through giving and pledging
- Taking part in our love music venues open to the public, Grounds & Sounds Cafe, and Le Petit Salon de Musique.
To find out more about the opportunities, please see our Congregational Life Brochure or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.