Thank you for making a donation to UUFSB. When you click on the button below, you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make a donation with your PayPal account, or with a major credit card. (PayPal account is NOT required.)
- UUFSB pledge payment
- 100% to social justice recipient
- 50% to general donation - 50% to social justice recipient
- Special fundraising (like the Goods & Services Auction)
- General donation to the Fellowship (general operating fund)
For a Credit Card, click on "Let us know how to apply your donation" and leave instructions.
Online Silent Auction: May 14-20
- Our Online Silent Auction will take place through our auction website complete with photos and details.
- Online bidding started at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 14 and will close at 8:00 p.m. on Friday, May 20.
- Please click here for step-by-step instructions on how to register and start bidding!
To go directly to the auction website, click here.
- For any technical issues with the Silent Auction website, please contact Rich Hall at or Linda Cortese at .
Live Auction: May 21, 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- Our Live Auction Tea for TUU will be held at the Fellowship and facilitated by our auctioneers, Claudia Jacobs and Dan Dunmire.
- Your $15.00 ticket includes a midday buffet, soft beverages or champagne punch, desserts, coffee and, of course, a wonderful selection of teas.
- Click here to view the catalog of Live Auction items.
- We encourage you to dress up for the occasion in your afternoon tea finery. (Optional)
Can't attend but want to contribute?
If you are unable to attend the Live Auction but would still like to support this fundraising effort, we would be grateful to accept any monetary donations. Please click here and be sure to write "Auction May 2022" in the memo line of your check or select the Goods & Services Auction item on the PayPal page.
How do I register for the online Silent Auction?
Our online Silent Auction site provides a simple registration form.
How will I know if I have won an item that I bid on in the online Silent Auction?
You will receive email notification that you have won.
How will I get the items I have successfully bid on in the online Silent Auction?
Arrangements will have to be made on an individual basis. If you are attending the Live Auction, you likely can arrange to pick up your items that afternoon.
How can I get tickets for the Live Auction on May 21?
Tickets for the Live Auction will go sale at the Fellowship after services for three Sundays starting on May 1. OR you can contact Susan in the Fellowship Office at 631-751-0927 to arrange your ticket purchase.
What COVID protocols will be in place for the Live Auction?
We will follow the protocols recommended by the UUFSB Pandemic Response Team that are in effect at the time of the auction.
Are children welcome at the Goods & Services Live Auction?
Yes! We will provide activities (inside and, if weather permits, outside) and child-friendly food for the duration of the Live Auction. However, in order for us to plan, we request that you purchase your family's tickets no later than May 15 -- only $5.00 per child.
This page provides links to useful information to take into consideration before making your 2022-23 pledge. Pledge Drive co-chairs are Ron Kagel and John Morris.
Click here for our official brochure with Pledge Drive info.
You can make your pledge online here.
Click here to view Ron's Pledge Drive Rap.
This is confirmation of your admission to the Grounds & Sounds Variety Show on April 10 at 7:30 p.m. The link to get into the show is below. We look forward to seeing you there and having some fun!
Grounds & Sounds Talent/Variety Show
Time: Apr 10, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting