The UUFSB Board of Trustees, based on recommendations from our Pandemic Response Team, is pleased to announce that the Fellowship has re-opened for worship services in our sanctuary, beginning Sun. Mar. 6, with the following parameters:
- The congregation will be masked during the service; they may take their masks off during coffee hour.
- Singers may be unmasked when they sing if they have a negative rapid test that morning or a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours. (“Singers” does not refer to folks in the congregation who are singing along to the hymns, but to those who are participants in the service.)
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test will be required.
- These protocols will be evaluated at least monthly.
- You do NOT need to register to attend the service in person.
- If you already have your proof of vaccination on file with us, you don't need to bring any further proof. If we don't have this proof on file, please do bring proof of vaccination or recent negative COVID test (negative rapid test that morning or a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours).
To join the service remotely via live streaming on YouTube, please click on the link on the home page on Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m.